Inpatient Rehabilitation in Lincoln, Massachusetts
Expect quality short-term care that provides long-term confidence.
Rehabilitation at Benchmark Senior Living at The Commons in Lincoln offers comprehensive Medicare-certified rehabilitative therapy services to help seniors regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence. For post-acute care admission following joint replacement surgery, stroke or fall, we offer the strength training, nutritional dining and hands-on professional nursing and rehabilitative care you need to regain your health and independence.
We offer rehabilitation in a beautifully appointed health services neighborhood.
- Rehabilitation therapies, including physical, occupational, speech and recreational
- Specialized dietary services and three chef-prepared meals daily
- Medicare-certified care
- Social services
- Consultant services available, including dental, podiatry and audiology
- Personalized discharge planning
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation (with special provisions necessary for oxygen)
- Telecommunications devices for the hearing-impaired
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Engaging and educational activities
We welcome new residents from the local community, when space is available.