Programs and Activities
Connected Living at The Branches of North Attleboro
We know well-being extends far beyond physical abilities. Care isn’t just about physical well-being. It’s also about the connections we make to the people and things that matter most. At The Branches of North Attleboro, we focus on both with our new model of care we call our Canopy of Care Program. This is why you will see life enrichment activities designed to nurture the body, mind and spirit at The Branches of North Attleboro. We start by using resident profiles to help us understand what each resident’s unique interests are.
From fitness activities to volunteer projects and spiritual programs, residents have the opportunity to participate in as many—or as few—life enrichment programs as they choose. A sample of our assisted living programming includes:
- Themed events and parties for residents and their families
- Clubs that are formed based on resident interests, such as book clubs, current events groups and gardening
- Organized outings to local restaurants, cultural events and historic destinations
- Strength, fitness and balance activities often held in conjunction with local experts and agencies
- Activities to engage the mind and spirit, including music, meditation, morning devotionals and game nights
- Artist-in-Me program to encourage and promote creative endeavors
- Benchmark Connections to help residents master email, social media and Skype
Our Program Includes:
Canopy of Care Program for Residents with Memory Loss
Living a purposeful day is important for people of all ages. But when an adult has Alzheimer’s diseases or another form of dementia, meaningful days are especially important. With The Branches of North Attleboro Canopy of Care program, each memory care resident receives the support they need to live meaningful, successful days.
In the Memory Care neighborhood at The Branches of North Attleboro, we know empathy encourages engagement. It helps build the connections you see among our caregivers, residents and families.
Memory care residents can take part in group and one-on-one programs throughout the day at times that are best for them. From pet therapy to music and motion activities, we help each resident live with purpose despite their disease.
You can View our Calendar to learn more about the life enrichment activities that happen every day at The Branches of North Attleboro! Check back soon for an event calendar!