The Services & Amenities at The Branches of North Attleboro
Our new approach to community living means residents enjoy the services and amenities that are most important to them. Those that help them connect and engage with peers, caregivers and family members.
At The Branches of North Attleboro residents can benefit from:
- Our Canopy of Care program is structured to aid us in developing individual care and medication management plans for each resident
- 24/7 on-site compassionate and committed caregivers
- Family kitchen designed for cooking and small gatherings
- Activity room with games and activities for families to enjoy together
- Resident fitness room and wellness center complete with an on-site beauty salon
- Inviting library complete with computer stations and internet access
- Transportation services for community outings and resident appointments
- Resident laundry rooms for those who wish to do their own laundry
- Walking paths, raised beds for gardening, patios, grills and gazebos allow residents to safely enjoy the great outdoors
- Safety technology that includes a building-wide emergency call, wander management, and access control systems
Contact us today so we can share the power of connected living with you and your family!