Assisted Living in Southeast Connecticut
At Sturges Ridge of Fairfield in central Connecticut, you will discover what excellence in assisted living looks like. A member of Benchmark Senior Living, a demonstrated leader in the industry, the community benefits from being part of an organization that has been caring for older adults for over two decades.
The strength of our operations means each of our associates is able to be truly present in the lives of residents and their families. They can focus exclusively on meeting resident needs and providing them with the support they require to live their most independent life.
It is an environment that has led to Benchmark Senior Living being named a “Top Place to Work” year after year.
Assisted Living in Fairfield, Connecticut
Sturges Ridge of Fairfield has the experience and leadership necessary to provide just the right amount of assistance a resident requires.
- Individual care plans are designed to meet each resident’s unique needs, desires, and interests
- Leadership is onsite at the community seven days a week
- Caregivers—who we call associates—are hired for empathy and trained for excellence
- Associates consistently work with the same residents to allow for continuity of care, bonding, and relationship building
- The Benchmark Signature Services enable us to provide each resident with the personal assistance they need and the privacy they desire
- Partnerships with area professionals mean services such as physical, speech, and occupational therapy are offered onsite
- Medication management to support resident safety and health
The Dining Experience
Meal times are an important part of the day. They offer residents the chance to socialize and enjoy the company of friends over a delicious, healthy meal.
Here’s what seniors and their families should know about the dining experience at Sturges Ridge of Fairfield:
- Residents enjoy three meals with a variety of choices each day
- We can accommodate residents who have special dietary needs, such as a heart-healthy meal plan or a diabetic diet
- Chefs use our own Savory Sensation Salt Substitute to enhance foods without increasing salt intake
- We use Sensory Dining practices to help stimulate appetite and prevent weight loss
- We offer Texture Modified Dining where prepared foods are easier to swallow but still look appetizing
- Residents even have the opportunity to watch cooking demonstrations by the chefs at Sturges Ridge
The Assisted Living Lifestyle
Through our Live Now, Live Well program, residents have a choice of activities that are centered on the six dimensions of wellness: learn, explore, socialize, exercise, discover and create. This means daily life includes the following:
- A rich variety of educational classes, volunteer projects, community events, and opportunities to socialize
- Wellness activities to promote strength, balance, and mobility
- An onsite library that also houses the resident computer lab where classes on email, internet, and social media take place
- Religious services for residents of all faiths to participate in
Assisted living residents at Sturges Ridge of Fairfield enjoy a rewarding lifestyle that lets them laugh, learn, stay engaged, and focus on what makes them happiest.
Call us today to schedule your private tour of Sturges Ridge of Fairfield, central Connecticut’s premier assisted living community!