Dementia & Alzheimer's Care in North Attleboro, Massachusetts
Memory care at each of our Benchmark Senior Living communities is designed to allow adults with memory loss to enjoy active and engaged lives despite their disease. This goal is achieved with the support of dedicated caregivers, specialized programs, and a thoughtfully planned environment we call a neighborhood.
Our Memory Care Program is led by a dementia care specialist who is committed to helping each resident live a purposeful day. The dementia care specialist is responsible for the programming, services and support each resident needs to feel confident, comfortable, and successful every day.
Our specially trained 24-hour team, all schooled in empathetic understanding through Dementia Live™ celebrate the spirit and support the capabilities of each resident. Using research-based programming, memory care residents engage in individual and group activities that nurture the spirit, maximize engagement and build strong connections to the people and things that matter most to them.
Caring for the Whole Person is at the Heart of Our Memory Care
In our memory care neighborhood, we use visual cues to stimulate memory and help residents safely and confidently find their way around the community. This includes:
- Contrasting colors to help residents identify their surroundings
- Special lighting to minimize shadows which can be frightening for people with dementia
- Electronic door security inside and out to keep the environment secure and help prevent wandering
Memory Care in Bristol County, MA
Memory Care Program residents at The Branches of North Attleboro live life in an amenity-rich community with programming designed to help them enjoy a purposeful day including:
- Dedicated memory care team who are schooled in two of Benchmark’s unique dementia caregiving training programs: COMPASS and Dementia LIVE. Both help them understand how to foster strong connections with residents who have memory loss
- Program led by an experienced Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, including personal care, medication management, mobility support and dining
- Canopy of Care Program structured to ensure each resident’s unique needs are being met
- Parallel Programming so residents can choose from group and personal activities, such as Artist-in-Me and Journey Stations for reminiscence therapy
- Leadership presence model which means consistent management presence 7 days a week
- Family Support Groups, forums, and events to help educate loved ones on memory-related issues
Connect with us to schedule your private tour today!