at New Pond Village
At New Pond Village in Walpole, Massachusetts, seniors and their families will discover assisted living at its best. We are a proud part of Benchmark Senior Living, one of the most respected providers of housing for older adults in the Northeast. Each resident benefits from the expertise that comes from being part of an organization with a 20-year track record of successfully caring for seniors.
The New Pond Village campus is conveniently located near Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island. We are an easy drive from Walpole, Westwood, Dedham, Needham, Wellesley, Dover, and Medfield.
Assisted Living Near Boston and Providence
The strength of our internal operations means associates have the time they need to get to know each resident well and to build meaningful connections.
Here’s what seniors and families should know about assisted living at New Pond Village:
- Through a collaborative effort among associates, residents, and families, an individual care plan is created for each resident
- Individual care plans incorporate the resident’s personal care needs, hobbies, hopes, desires, and interests
- Associates provide each resident with just the right amount of personal care and support for the daily activities necessary to maintain their independence
- Housekeeping, laundry, and transportation are all included
- Members of our leadership team are onsite at the community every day of the week
- Our thoughtfully designed recruiting program focuses on hiring for empathy and training for excellence
- Because continuity of care is important to resident success, associates work with the same residents each day
- Benchmark’s medication management system and continence care program support resident safety and wellness
- Key partnerships with local health care professionals bring services such as physical, speech, and occupational therapy to residents at New Pond Village
Dining at New Pond Village
Meal times are social opportunities residents enjoy. The dining experience at New Pond Village includes the following:
- Chef-inspired menus that incorporate locally sourced foods
- Three nutritious meals with a variety of daily options to choose from
- An ability to accommodate special dietary needs, such as heart-healthy menus or a diabetic diet
- A comfortable dining room to linger in and catch up with friends
An Active Daily Lifestyle
At New Pond Village, assisted living residents can participate in as many—or as few—activities as they choose to each day. Through our Live Now, Live Well program, residents enjoy activities centered on the six dimensions of wellness: learn, explore, socialize, exercise, discover, and create.
Daily activities include the following:
- Continuing-education-style classes on a variety of topics
- Volunteer opportunities and projects for individuals and groups
- Art workshops (e.g., watercolor and wood working) and craft projects
- Community outings to popular local destinations like museums, movie theaters, and malls
- Wellness programs that focus on strength, balance, and mobility
- Onsite religious services and transportation to local religious organizations
- A computer lab with team members to assist residents in mastering skills such as email and social media
For more information or to schedule a private tour of New Pond Village, please call us at 508-669-0034.