Programs & Activities at New Pond Village
New Pond Village offers older adults a lifestyle that busts the myths about aging. We do that through our signature Live Now, Live Well™ program.
With a robust calendar of life enrichment programs and wellness activities designed to nurture the body, mind and spirit, residents at New Pond Village can live as active of a lifestyle as they choose.
Because we understand that leaving a home you’ve lived in for many years and relocating to a new environment can be overwhelming, we established a few resident-led programs to aid in the transition.
The New Pond Village Welcome Committee helps new residents get to know their new neighbors, and to explore the life enrichment opportunities available to them.
For a more detailed look at what happens at New Pond Village every day, please take a look at a sample calendar (coming soon) of our planned life enrichment activities.
Contact us at New Pond Village for more information.
Our Program Includes:
Live Now, Live Well™
With our Live Now, Live Well™ program, there are daily opportunities for residents to learn, explore, socialize, exercise, discover and create a few of those include:
- Education: We honor the desire many people have to keep learning. For some seniors that might mean connecting with on-site current events groups or utilizing our transportation services to attend local lectures or for trips to Boston and Providence. At New Pond Village, we provide residents with a variety of opportunities for continuing to discover and grow, and connect them to the resources they need to pursue their dreams.
- Arts & Culture: Residents also have a chance to explore their creative side at New Pond Village. Whether it is through hands-on art projects or by learning about different cultures, opportunities for self-expression abound.
- Recreation: Physical activity and wellness programs are also an important part of life at New Pond Village. Our fitness center offers residents a place to socialize while engaging in individual forms of exercise or group classes.
- Community Outings: Our transportation services make it easy for residents to attend area cultural events, enjoy lunch out at a local restaurant, do a little shopping at the mall or go to a private physician appointment.
- Benchmark Connections: Through our Benchmark Connections program, residents have the opportunity to master technology in a supportive environment. Our associates offer assistance with basic computer skills, in addition to setting up and managing email, Facebook, and more.