The Services & Amenitiesat New Pond Village
Freedom and opportunity. New Pond Village offers older adults in Walpole, Massachusetts, a lifestyle that combines both. Residents enjoy the freedom that comes from being unencumbered by home maintenance and repairs, housekeeping and meal preparation, as well as freedom from the safety concerns living alone in an older home can present.
Less time spent on chores and household tasks gives residents an opportunity to pursue favorite pastimes, travel and tackle new hobbies. And an opportunity to focus on pursuing long-delayed dreams and interests.
And life at New Pond Village gives seniors an opportunity to make and socialize with friends and neighbors each day.
Services at New Pond Village
When it comes to services and amenities for the active senior, New Pond Village sets the bar high for independent living. Our Walpole, Massachusetts, campus offers:
- Engaged community living with a full-time activities program director to plan daily life enrichment and outings
- Scheduled transportation to museums, galleries, shopping malls, restaurants, cultural activities and events
- One and two bedroom apartments each with a private patio or balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchens feature dishwasher, self-cleaning oven, microwave, refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Interior and exterior maintenance-free living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Chef-prepared meals served table side in a variety of dining venues
- All utilities included, except telephone and cable television
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- 24/7 concierge services for residents
- Chauffeured transportation services
- Emergency call systems in every apartment
- Complimentary assigned resident parking and storage
Our campus is convenient for seniors who are looking for a retirement community near loved ones in Walpole, Westwood, Dedham, Needham, Wellesley, Dover, Medfield, and Norwood.