Assisted Living -
Bay Square’s cozy spaces and friendly residents & staff welcome seniors home.
At Bay Square, seniors count on dynamic assisted living support overseen by long-time leadership. Help with things like daily dressing and other services are provided. Throughout the day, events such as museum and beach trips, social hours in the club room and cooking classes are enjoyed with new and old friends.
How is Assisted Living different?
All the benefits of Benchmark Independent Living with personalized assistance,
security and enhanced nutritional support.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Light, bright apartments with much to see and do beyond your doors
Residents come home to sought-after safety features and to private spaces reflecting their personal tastes. Steps away, residents meet and socialize in a multitude of communal locations that offer endless ways to connect and engage, whether chatting beside the warmth of our field stone fireplace or savoring a chef-prepared meal outdoors.
Keeping seniors connected to who and to what matters most with tenured staff, personalized care and experiences and sought-after amenities
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to generous living spaces and amenities, including a hair salon, demonstration kitchen, library and recreation and computer rooms.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with daily living activities, such as assistance with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, including physical therapy and skilled nursing care.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room, club room and outdoor patio, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.