The Benchmark in the Newton area
For 25 years, Benchmark has transformed lives through human connection, keeping residents engaged with the people, passions and things that matter most to them. Our communities in the Newton area are:
- Designed with residents’ needs and wellness in mind
- Provide supportive services and daily opportunities to find meaning and purpose
- Support Independent Living, Assisted Living, Mind and Memory Care, and Respite Care
- Celebrate residents’ lives to find joy in each new day
Discover how each of our Newton area communities offer comfort and care that feels like home.
Discover the benefits Benchmark communities bring to seniors and their families by scheduling a tour today.
Independent Living • Assisted Living • Memory Care
Explore Our Different Newton Communities
At Cabot Park Village, residents don’t have to worry about home maintenance and are surrounded by helpful staff and inviting neighbors. Residents enjoy spending their days furthering their interests with one another or taking advantage of many amenities just outside their door.
- Indoor, heated swimming pool to enjoy classes and laps year round
- Gourmet meals formally served by attentive staff
- Elegant penthouse apartments with treetop park views
- Convenient new medical suite offering on-site healthcare services
- Concierge services and chauffeured transportation to assist with appointments and more
At The Falls at Cordingly Dam, the tranquility of the Charles River sets the stage for award-winning experiences and care provided by tenured associates who are continually pursuing excellence.
- Indoor and outdoor dining with waterfall views
- Newly renovated apartments featuring modern amenities
- Signature expressive arts therapy program offering daily classes and concert series
- Historic neighborhood location steps away from local restaurants and shops
- Ample common living spaces to explore passions and connect with others
At Adelaide of Newton Centre, Alzheimer’s and dementia care has been redefined to leverage some of the latest art, technology, science and award-winning design to provide outstanding experiences for residents and their families.
- On-site medical care in partnership with McLean and Newton-Wellesley Hospitals
- Cutting-edge daily programs to engage mind and body
- MIND Diet meals are artfully plated and served in open-concept dining rooms
- Round-the-clock care providers committed to high levels of service
- Abundant courtyards, patios and other green spaces for residents to enjoy
At Evans Park at Newton Corner, personalized care makes it possible for residents to explore their passions for the arts, spirituality, music and city life in a historical setting.
- Resident artists create works in the studio and show them in the gallery
- Commitment to supporting spirituality with services and celebrations
- Robust arts and music programs—drumming classes, resident theatre troupe and live music
- Chaffin Park and downtown Newton are within walking distance
- Easy Mass Pike access into Boston for scheduled trips and medical appointments
At Chestnut Park at Cleveland Circle, residents are supported by longtime associates who love what they do with the added convenience of being on the edge of everything the city has to offer.
- Steps from the Chestnut Hill Reservoir trail, parks and playground
- Intergenerational programs with the adjacent JCC Early Learning Center and school
- Five minutes from Boston’s best hospitals and Longwood Medical facilities
- Regular social hours and dancing to the sounds of an antique jukebox
- Classes in a cozy library or under the shade of a large oak tree
Cabot Park Village
For 20+ years, Cabot Park Village has provided a vibrant Independent Living experience. Located in the center of Newtonville, residents enjoy scenic views, walking paths and easy access to area shops and restaurants. Choose from a variety of elegant apartments options and floor plans with full kitchens. Don’t feel like cooking? Enjoy cuisine designed around fresh ingredients and seasonal menus. Plus, concierge services are available to assist with housekeeping, laundry and transportation as needed.
Known for its close-knit community, residents enjoy active lifestyles and extensive amenities, such as the indoor saline pool and fitness center.
The Falls at Cordingly Dam
Views of the Charles River and scenic outdoor areas provide a lovely setting for afternoon strolls and relaxation. Located minutes from 1-95 and Newton-Wellesley Hospital, The Falls at Cordingly Dam has a long history of tailored resident care and robust activities for diverse interests, passions and activity levels. Here, residents relish in a variety of restaurant style dining options, including outdoor dining with a water view. Enjoy a balance of independence and assistance with support when needed for housekeeping, laundry and transportation.
Daily music and art programming led by certified art and music therapists, with activities ranging from lively and entertaining, to educational and explorative.
Adelaide of Newton Centre
New, state-of-the-art Memory Care community in the heart of Newton Centre. Light and bright, Adelaide has an urban farmhouse feel and beautiful outdoor spaces, providing a welcoming and warm environment throughout. Robust art and technology programming provides opportunities for residents to engage and connect, tapping into the whole individual — emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically. Our 24-hour on-site nursing and personalized, needs-based care is delivered by specially trained associates who lead with compassion and heart.
Mind and Memory Care specialists help plan daily activities and programming.
Evans Park at Newton Corner
Evans Park is conveniently located in vibrant Newton Corner, surrounded by shops and restaurants, with easy access to Boston. Built originally as a library in 1905, historic charm is carried throughout and combined with inviting spaces and amenities that feel like home. Specially designed programming fulfill residents’ desires for purpose and independence, while chefs prepare seasonal meals catered to each resident’s dietary needs. Individualized care is delivered by associates who lead with compassion and empathy.
Innovative and enriching Assisted Living and Memory Care programs designed to instill purpose and community connection.
Chestnut Park at Cleveland CircleIn the heart of Cleveland Circle, Chestnut Park provides extensive on-site amenities combined with city conveniences like shops, restaurants, and close proximity to the MBTA. Opportunities to engage, learn and connect are extensive, with daily opportunities to pursue interests and passions in group and one-on-one settings. Residents enjoy delicious meals with extensive menu choices and spaces to connect with family and friends. For Assisted Living and Memory Care residents alike, care and experiences are tailored to the individual to remain empowered as they age.
Adjacent to The JCC Early Learning Center, there are many opportunities for intergenerational engagement and events.