Assisted Living -
Forge Hill’s award-winning services have been enjoyed by residents for decades.
Our residents receive personalized assisted living support including help managing medication and wellness services provided by our dedicated staff. Our support makes it possible for seniors to spend their days enjoying social hour beside our new outdoor fire pit or a cooking class in the demonstration kitchen.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Explore community living with an equal personal privacy
At Forge Hill, seniors relax in their own apartments surrounded by personal touches and have easy access to amenities and to a full social calendar with different daily programs and activities to choose from. Residents start their day with a chef-prepared breakfast in the formal dining room and connect with new and old friends during events like festive parties and art experiences.
Connecting seniors to the people, passions and things that matter most to them for over 25 years.
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to many living areas and amenities, including a hair salon, wellness center, library and private dining room.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance getting dressed and reminders, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as nurse visits and physical therapy.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room and bistro, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.