Assisted Living -
Haverhill Crossings makes it possible for seniors to remain grounded in and connected to the community they love as they age.
Our community offers personalized assisted living with wellness prompts and reminders with more advanced support available for those who need it now or in the future. Residents take comfort in familiar faces past and present, spending days with friends enjoying themed parties, cooking demonstrations and outdoor concerts.
How is Assisted Living different?
All the benefits of Benchmark Independent Living with personalized assistance,
security and enhanced nutritional support.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Private apartments surrounded by essential services and sought-after amenities
Our residents rest easy in private apartments decorated to their liking knowing the services, amenities and fun they desire are right outside the door. A Wellness Center featuring fitness classes and health services, hair salon* and billiards room offer fun and relaxation. Throughout the day, chef-prepared, multi-course meals are served in our formal dining room.
Keeping seniors connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them for over 25 years.
Choose from studio and one-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a library, sunroom and recreation room, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.