Assisted Living -
Benchmark Senior Living
at Putnam Farm
Putnam Farm feels like home with welcoming staff, familiar amenities and good friends who care.
Personalized assisted living support with daily tasks like bathing and other services are provided by associates who have been Called to Care for our residents. Our compassionate support empowers residents to spend time pursuing their passions, whether it be learning a new art in the recreation room or taking stroll in our outdoor courtyards
How is Assisted Living different?
All the benefits of Benchmark Independent Living with personalized assistance,
security and enhanced nutritional support.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Connected community living with private spaces in which to relax and recharge
Our residents enjoy newly renovated, modern apartments where they can relax surrounded by their personal touches to make their apartment home. Shared living spaces and amenities, including a hair salon*, wellness center and demonstration kitchen, offer programs and services that make life fun and easy.
Helping seniors stay connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them for over 25 years.
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to generous living areas and features, including a hair salon, library, gaming tables and a wellness center.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication management, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as healthcare provider visits and physical therapy.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room and outdoor patio, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.