Assisted Living -
Billerica Crossings has long been a community staple for its high levels of award-winning assisted living that helps seniors age well.
Assisted living that feels like home with wellness services and personalized support, including medication management, from experienced staff in a comfortable setting. We nurture individual passions and connections with a wide variety of engaging on-site programs in our many common areas and frequent off-site trips.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Spirited community living with an equal amount of personal privacy
Billerica Crossings offers separate apartments in which our residents relax, surrounded by their personal touches. Our community has many convenient services and events within reach to choose from, whether it’s chatting on the farmer’s porch, cooking in the demonstration kitchen or going to the beach. Expertly-prepared meals from a team who knows what our residents enjoy are served all day long indoors and out.
Connecting seniors to the people, passions and things that matter most to them for over 20 years.
Choose from studio and one-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a hair salon, library and private dining room, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside on the patio.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.