Assisted Living -
Capitol Ridge residents benefit from award-winning assisted living from an experienced team, ample amenities and social events tailored to their interests.
Assisted living from skilled, swift staff adept at looking ahead and providing services such as dietary support for what the future may bring. We nurture and encourage our residents to share their knowledge and take advantage of our many events, whether it’s enjoying an outdoor concert or connecting over casino days.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Private retreats steps from city conveniences, resort amenities and fun
Capitol Ridge offers individual apartments in which our residents recharge with all the comforts of home surrounded by historic Providence, a beckoning social life and hotel-like conveniences, including a hair salon* and pub. Captivating cooking demonstrations and formal chef-prepared meals delight our residents both indoors and seasonally outdoors on the terrace.
Acclaimed assisted living dedicated to keeping seniors connected to who and what matters most at every stage of their life.
Choose from studio and one-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a library, wellness center and private dining room provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication management, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside as well as refreshments in the pub.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.