Assisted Living -
Carriage Green is committed to offering outstanding experiences that exceed expectations.
Our assisted living care provided by our own associates and by West Haven Medical Group staff helps residents stay ahead of health changes and maintain feeling independent. Personalized assistance with daily living and general healthcare makes it possible for residents to participate in many programs that help enhance quality of life and overall happiness.
How is Assisted Living different?
All the benefits of Benchmark Independent Living with personalized assistance,
security and enhanced nutritional support.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Cozy, private apartments and social amenities that cater to overall wellness
Warm and modern apartments with individual touches are ideal for personal time, while social and wellness amenities beckon just outside your door. Our residents choose how to spend their day from a full daily calendar of events, including trips to many nearby local attractions, or taking advantage of our on-site hair salon*, fitness center and more.
An award-winning living experience wholly dedicated to helping seniors age well.
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to multiple living areas and amenities, including a sun deck, private party room and game and recreation rooms.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with daily living activities, such as assistance with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as nurse visits and physical therapy.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room, outdoor patio and ice cream parlor, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.