Assisted Living -
Chelmsford Crossings helps seniors age well with nurturing staff and a cozy setting.
Our personalized assisted living support, such as help with medication and other services including convenient on-site wellness services helps seniors age with a sense of independence. Our assistance empowers seniors to take advantage of our on-site amenities as well as explore their passions, delighting in frequent events and off-site trips.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Private, country style living surrounded by activities and big city conveniences
Residents make our modern apartments their own while enjoying many amenities at our community and nearby downtown attractions. A full-service hair salon*, demonstration kitchen offering cooking classes, a library and chef-prepared meals served outdoors on the patio among friends helps make life fulfilling and easy at Chelmsford Crossings.
For over 25 years, we’ve transformed lives through human connection, keeping our residents connected to the people, passions and things that matter most.
Our residents choose from studio and one-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to multiple shared living areas and amenities, including a library, private dining room and recreation room.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with daily living activities, such as bathing and dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as physician visits and physical therapy*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room and outdoor patio, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.