Assisted Living -
Crescent Point provides comprehensive assisted living support and a warm and welcoming community overlooking scenic Niantic Bay.
Assisted living support, such as help with things like medication management and other services, is provided by staff who are continually recognized for going the extra mile. Supportive services like on-site physicians* help make aging well easier and exceptional daily experiences nurture passions and connections among residents and associates.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Spacious, tranquil apartments with cozy spaces and beach town amenities nearby
Private apartments nestled among trees provide ample space for downsizing and relaxation. Outside, common spaces for fun and pampering await. Chatting by the fire, cooking classes, art & wellness events and regular trips keep residents connected to their interests and to each other.
Award-winning assisted living care and experiences connecting seniors to who and what matters most to them at every stage.
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to multiple living areas and amenities, such as a hair salon, library and wellness center.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance with medication management and bathing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as physical therapy and skilled nursing care.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room and outdoor patio, residents enjoy three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.