East Islip, NY
See Why We Set the Benchmark in Senior Living
Benchmark Senior Living is excited to be bringing our widely recognized assisted living and memory care services and high-end residential living to East Islip. For 25 years, Benchmark has set the standard for senior living in the Northeast.
More than 5,000 seniors across seven states call Benchmark home. Our 63 communities include nearby Whisper Woods of Smithtown and Orchard Estate of Woodbury, two well-established New York communities. Our planned community in East Islip – to be located at 117 East Main Street – will be an important resource to area seniors and families seeking our high-quality services close to their families.
Our Commitment to Your Community
Our goal is to create a senior living community that not only meets the needs of residents and their families but enhances the general community. We accomplish this by being responsible collaborators with local cities and towns, businesses, and other organizations throughout the development process and beyond.
This includes creating an exterior design, landscaping and parking areas that not only fit the neighborhood but aesthetically enhances it.
Benchmark at East Islip will also create approximately 100 jobs, help infuse money into local businesses, and provide tax dollars. Furthermore, our community leadership and our associates take pride in building relationships with businesses, organizations serving seniors, civic organizations, and schools where we operate.
About Benchmark at East Islip
Like all new Benchmark communities, ours at East Islip will be designed to provide a safe, beautiful and warm home to all seniors – from the independent senior to those whose acute memory ailments require care and services.
Benchmark communities work hard to tailor their care, services, and preferences to our residents. For example:
- Apartments offered will include companion-style, studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments.
- Care plans are customized care for each resident.
- Benchmark at East Islip will also include a secure Mind and Memory Care neighborhood for those residents living with memory loss. This neighborhood will offer a multi-sensory environment and daily experiences to support cognition with 24/7 care by caregivers educated in memory loss, empathy, and our award-winning Connect First Communication Program.
- Amenity and services packages will include, but are not limited to:
- Three meals a day served restaurant-style
- Wellness services
- Stimulating and enjoyable events and programs
- 24/7 staff presence
- Cleaning and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation
Learn more about what Benchmark offers our residents and families.
Any questions or comments, please email us at Eastlslip@benchmarkquality.com.