Assisted Living -
at Newton Corner
Evans Park residents pursue their passions and strengthen connections with one another as they age with support from caring staff.
Assisted living with personalized support for activities like assistance dressing each day and more from devoted staff with decades of experience. Our associates create a foundation for our residents to pursue what they love, whether furthering their faith, exploring painting in our art studio or experiencing diverse cultures from our Boston adjacent locale.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Elegant private spaces harmonized with healthy socialization
Private apartments with charming historic touches are an ideal retreat from our many shared amenities and programs, including resident plays in the recreation room, outdoor concerts on the patio or social hour in the bistro/pub. Delicious, chef-prepared meals are served and enjoyed with friends throughout the day in our formal dining room and outdoors on the patio.
Supporting seniors with personalized assisted living so they can age well connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them.
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a movie theater, hair salon and demonstration kitchen, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication reminders, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside as well as refreshments in the bistro/pub all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.