Assisted Living -
Orchard Estate is a modern community enveloping seniors with the latest services, loving comprehensive care and energizing spaces.
Our community offers personalized, 24/7 assisted living for seniors who simply need a safer environment or individual support with the unique ability to provide care and services. Our team is committed to creating meaningful connections and thoughtful interactions, whether helping with getting ready for the day, taking residents out to go shopping or connecting to the greater community.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Stylish private apartments residents adore coming home to surrounded by socialization
Contemporary apartments that have plenty of light and space beckon individuals or couples to relax among what they love while many tempting programs and amenities are offered right outside their doors. A full-service hair salon* for pampering, active game room, outdoor patios to enjoy with friends, fitness center offering Zumba classes and formally served chef-prepared meals in an elegant dining room and bistro are enjoyed throughout the day.
An assisted living community committed to keeping residents connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them at every stage of their lives:
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a game room, bistro and family kitchen, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
24/7 needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication reminders, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room as well as in the Bistro all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.