Assisted Living -
of North Attleboro
The Branches of North Attleboro is an active community surrounding seniors with loving care and social experiences that connect with the inside and out.
Our community offers personalized, 24/7 assisted living overseen by an outstanding leadership team for seniors who need a safer environment or daily individual support. Our attentive team is committed to creating meaningful connections and thoughtful interactions, whether helping with medication, producing a lively social hour event or giving back to the greater community.
How is Assisted Living different?
All the benefits of Benchmark Independent Living with personalized assistance,
security and enhanced nutritional support.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Cozy spaces in which to recharge surrounded by social activities
Efficiently designed apartments with flexible floor plans provide privacy when downtime from a packed social calendar is desired. An open bistro, community kitchen, fitness center and recreation room are host to interest-oriented events with chef-prepared, seasonal meals served indoors and outdoors on the patio throughout the day.
Dedicated to helping seniors discover and pursue passions at every stage of their lives and celebrating their accomplishments along the way.
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a library and hair salon*, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
24/7 needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication management, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside as well as refreshments in the bistro all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.