Assisted Living -
at Kensington Place
Kensington Place residents live well with award-winning assisted living care and invigorating programs enjoyed with friends.
Our community offers comprehensive personal care and services centered around what families need and want today, with thorough support for tomorrow. Seniors age with independence, surrounded by supportive staff, good friends and neighbors, together enjoying creative writing and poetry readings, faith-based programs and fitness classes.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Elegant private spaces amid social opportunities and superior amenities
Light-filled apartments that we maintain provide a private space to rest and relax with fun and resort amenities just a few steps away. A game of pool in the authentic English pub, cooking classes in the demonstration kitchen, hair salon services* and chef-prepared meals and snacks are just some of the many activities and services that delight residents all day long.
An award-winning assisted living community, committed to keeping seniors connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them:
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a recreation room, private dining room and library, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as help with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room as well as refreshments in the snack bar and pub all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.