This guide should serve as a resource for individuals, families and communities to gain knowledge, take preventative actions and understand the importance of community involvement for this disease.
In this downloadable one-pager, you'll learn about:
- Signs & Prevention for Alzheimer's Disease
- General Symptoms and Warning Signs
- Promoting Brain Health
- Getting Involved to Help Find a Cure
- Explore Participating in Clinical Trials
- Donating and Volunteering
"Dementia care is an artform and requires the specialized skills of a unique team of care partners. At a Benchmark Mind & Memory Care community, care is tailored to each individual’s needs environment that encourages engagement, stimulates memories, and promotes connections at every stage of life."
-Michelle Tristani, Corporate Director of Mind & Memory Care at Benchmark Senior Living