A COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION
Supporting older adults with partnerships and cutting-edge technology
Our living experiences include helping residents age well through alliances with leading organizations to keep us at the forefront of the industry and provide excellent care. We work with MIT AgeLab, the Cambridge Innovation Center’s Global Longevity Collective: AGENCY, Aging 2.0 and Upward Labs, who provide us with guidance on advanced technologies and practices that augment our hands on care experiences.
Over the past 24 years, we’ve developed and deployed solutions to best support our residents.
- Biometric Safes: Helps keep residents safer by securely storing medication
- Smart Room-enabled Apartments: Provides personalized safety, connection and comfort
- Records detailed information on resident’s preferred daily schedule, likes, dislikes and interests, which we use to help create personalized care plans and meaningful community programs
- Collects resident’s life story and data that becomes a virtual scrapbook for families to preserve their legacy
- Details resident’s engagement and daily life for care providers
- Serves as the interface for families to monitor resident engagement and personally
- connect with the care providers
Additional support for resident cognition, motor skills and socialization.
- SMARTfit Strike Pods: Facilitates interactive fitness programs that help with balance, gait and coordination
- Sensory Magic: Supports relaxation using soothing lights, sounds and colors
- GestureTek Cube: Creates immersive virtual reality experiences for resident led simulations that incorporates movement
- Rendever Virtual Reality: Engages residents in reminiscence therapy and experiences that nurture their passions and interests
- Tablets Enable virtual visits, parties, discussions and support groups
Enhancing the quality of life for residents who have physical limitations
- Eversound Listening System: Empowers hearing-impaired residents by enhancing their ability to focus and engage in group events and one-on-one interactions
- Jamber Ergonomic Mugs: Enables continued independence for residents with arthritis or reduced motor skills with easy to hold drinkware
Lean more about the many unique programs offered at our Benchmark communities.
Amenities and programs vary by community. Please consult a specific location for information about what is available.