Assisted Living -
Ashland Farm at
Ashland Farm residents are surrounded by the support and programs needed to make the most of their many relationships with friends and neighbors.
Assisted living with loving, personalized support when needed for activities like getting dressed and wellness services, including on-site assisted living services, and more so seniors can age well. Our assistance empowers our residents to explore their passions and have fun, participating in frequent events and off-site trips with their friends and taking advantage of our amenities on-site.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Connected community living with private spaces to come home to.
Our residents make their private apartments their very own amidst common areas featuring programs and services that make living easy, such as a hair salon*, bistro, library and farmer’s porch. Chef-prepared meals are formally served throughout the day indoors and outdoors on the patio amongst friends.
Helping seniors stay connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them for over 25 years. .
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a demonstration kitchen, wellness center and recreation room provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication management, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside, as well as refreshments in the bistro all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.