Active communities that feel like home where residents are surrounded by friends, fun things to do and assistance to age well.
The support, security and good times seniors want to make the most of their next chapter. Personalized help with things like managing medication and supportive wellness services are given with love, while individual passions and connections are nurtured with many activities and amenities.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
Benchmark offers several levels of care within our communities. We provide a personalized care plan tailored to the needs of each resident, so they remain empowered as they age.
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Vibrant community life balanced with individual privacy needs and wants
Apartments awaiting personal touches surrounded by convenient amenities and services, such as hair salons, walking trails and wellness support. Homemade meals served restaurant-style and a full calendar of stimulating programs, so seniors can stay connected to who and what they love.
A supportive community where seniors can stay connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them.
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans*. We offer private and shared apartment options.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living spaces, such as fitness centers and libraries, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in the dining room or outside all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service, appointment and transportation scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
Cost of Care
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Benchmark's Response to COVID-19
Benchmark's response was swift, impactful and well-received. Our residents’ and associates’ health and safety is always our top priority.
We were one of the first senior living providers to begin limiting, restricting and screening visitors and associates in our communities. With policies guided by leading experts, we are maintaining strict infection control procedures, are closely screening and testing our associates and offering regular testing for our residents. We have completed COVID-19 vaccine clinics in all of our 63 communities, for residents and associates. As of July 31, 2021, all associates will be required to get the COVID-19 vaccine. All while delivering frequent, transparent communication, which has continued to earn us high praise from our residents and their families.
Is it the right time to consider senior Assisted Living?
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult a specific location for additional information.