Assisted Living -
Bedford Falls provides compassionate assisted living support and exceptional life experiences.
Nationally award-winning support from dedicated staff is provided in eco-friendly surroundings. Personalized help with things like medication reminders and other services frees residents to focus on what they love, whether it be community service projects or relaxing in the spa.
How is Assisted Living different?
All the benefits of Benchmark Independent Living with personalized assistance,
security and enhanced nutritional support.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Modern, private apartments with ample spaces to connect with family or relax
Green-building certified apartments in a range of sizes are customized to suit individual tastes. In the many hotel-like spaces and amenities, residents enjoy social hours in the bistro and pub, personal time in the hair salon* or bus rides to Bedford and Manchester’s many nearby attractions.
Enhancing quality of life with staff recognized for their dedication, tailor-made care, unique experiences and refined amenities.
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to plentiful living areas and amenities, such as a formal dining room, fitness center, recreation room and three-season porch.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as physicians and rehabilitation.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our bistro, pub and formal dining room, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.