Assisted Living -
Local families count on Sturges Ridge for renowned care and customized programming that connect residents to their current and to new passions.
Our assisted living support with aspects of personal living and stimulating social engagement has been recognized as the best since we opened our community’s doors in 2018. We foster fun, deepen friendships and further passions through strong community partnerships, high levels of service and stimulating programs offered in elegant spaces.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Providing the perfect balance between privacy and connected community living
Our private, spacious apartments feature high ceilings and large windows to bring in lots of light and are ideal for downsizing. Residents and their families also have access to a wide range of amenities like the family kitchen and special services like personal concierges and care coordinators.
Award-winning assisted living care and experiences committed to keeping seniors connected to who and what matters.
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of locations, sizes and floor plans.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to many opulent living areas and amenities, including an outdoor patio with views of Fairfield Ludlowe football games, resident lounge with private wine lockers, movie theater and fitness center with specialized equipment.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance with bathing and managing medication, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services, such as physician visits and rehabilitation services.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our formal dining room, bistro and outdoor patio, our residents savor three delicious meals and snacks expertly prepared by our culinary team and served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.