Assisted Living -
Tatnuck Park’s renowned programs and care are services families can count on, and comprehensive services surround seniors at any age.
Our community offers assisted living support with all aspects of personal living overseen by long-time leadership and stimulating social engagement that’s recognized statewide as being among the best. We prioritize our residents’ interests and goals, fostering fun and friendship through leading programs with local universities, frequent trips outside our community doors and movement and fitness classes that stimulate mind and body.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Private, country-like living with easy access to amenities and city life
Cozy apartments nestled among trees and with all the comforts of home are the perfect place to recharge knowing full-service amenities, wellness services, fun and city conveniences right outside our doors. Take a class in the demonstration kitchen or chat with friends in the hair salon*, spa, sunroom or during chef-prepared meals using ingredients from our own gardens served all day indoors and out.
Award-winning assisted living care and experiences committed to keeping seniors connected to who and what matters most in their lives:
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a library and private dining room, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside on the patio.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.