Assisted Living -
The Falls at
The Falls is a state-of-the-art, freshly renovated community featuring water views and exclusive programs.
Overseen by long-time leadership, The Falls’ personalized, assisted living support uses keen insight into what each resident needs and wants in order to thrive. Our skilled team is committed to fostering meaningful relationships in each interaction among residents and associates alike, whether it be helping with daily dressing or other services including facilitating one of our many exclusive art and music programs.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
New apartments and luxurious common spaces surrounded by the beauty of the Charles River
Contemporary, private apartments with new appliances, well-appointed bathrooms and more make The Falls the perfect senior living community for you or your loved one, especially with our engaging programs and sought-after services. Residents enjoy relaxing in the luxurious indoor and outdoor common living areas like our outdoor patio, kitchen and bistro, all with water views of the Charles River.
Truly connected community living with personalized services administered by tenured staff committed to going the extra mile
Our residents choose from studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans and locations, including some with views of the Charles River.
Common Living Spaces
Residents have access to luxurious, new living spaces, including a state-of-the-art hair and nail salon, recreation room, family kitchen and dining room.
Culture of Caring
Our Benchmark associates have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
We offer needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication management, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Our residents have easy access to on-site medical services in our new medical suite, including physician visits and physical therapy.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
In our new formal dining room, bistro and outdoor patio, residents savor three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style all day.
Weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling are included for each of our residents.
We provide scheduled, local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers, community events and more.
Throughout each day, residents choose from individualized and small group programming and trips.
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.