Assisted Living -
Waltham Crossings offers high levels of award-winning assisted living care from long-time staff who have helped seniors age well for over 25 years.
Our community offers assisted living surrounded by the comforts of home with assisted living care services and personalized support, including medication management, from dedicated staff. With leadership well-versed in all aspects of senior care and staff who love what they do, residents and families receive advanced support when it’s needed.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Invigorating living surrounded by friends balanced with the desire for personal privacy
Comfortable apartments in which our residents relax are surrounded by everything that makes them feel good with many convenient services and engaging events with friends to choose from. Concerts, dancing and faith-based services in the recreation room, hair salon services, ice cream outings, gardening our outdoor spaces and formal restaurant-style dining nurture residents’ interests and connections.
Helping seniors stay connected to the people, passions and things that matter most to them for over 25 years.
Choose from private or shared studios and private one-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a wellness center, private dining room, sunroom and demonstration kitchen, provide places to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as assistance with bathing or dressing, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room or outside, as well as refreshments in the bistro all day.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.