Assisted Living -
Greenwich Farms residents are surrounded by family, fun activities to participate in and attentive assistance so they can continue living their best life.
Assisted living help is bolstered by strong community leadership and personalized insight that comes from really knowing each individual's needs and wants. Like family, we empower and encourage our residents to spend time doing what they love whether it’s taking a stretching class in the fitness center, playing pool in the game room or simply chatting on the patio after dinner.
Assisted Living Levels of Care
- Level I is for residents who are no longer fully independent, but whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders and who require little or no physical assistance.
- Level II is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a moderate level of physical assistance with activities of daily living. An example would be a resident who needs some physical assistance with bathing.
- Level III is for residents who require a substantial amount of physical assistance with some activities of daily living, due either to care needs or behaviors. Example would be a resident requiring substantial or total physical assistance for dining, bathing, and dressing.
- Level IV is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or several activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of physical assistance on a daily basis.
- Level V is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as, usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis.
Grand connected living spaces with private, cozy apartments to start and end the day
Separate apartments ready for extra special personal touches are the ideal place to relax when not taking part in the many services and programs offered in our elevated living spaces. A full-service salon* and recreation room to socialize, as well as several casual and formal indoor and outdoor dining venues serving chef-prepared, seasonal meals and refreshments 24 hours a day are accessible by all residents.
Family-centric assisted living from one of the area’s most experienced teams dedicated to keeping seniors connected to what matters most.
Choose from studio, one and two-bedrooms in a variety of floor plans.
Ample Common Spaces
Plentiful living areas, such as a private dining room and tea room, to connect and be well.
Our Culture of Caring
Benchmark associates that have been hired for heart and trained for skill to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Needs-based help with activities of daily living, such as medication management, as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced Health Support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services*.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Three delicious, chef-prepared meals and snacks served restaurant-style in our formal dining room and outside as well as refreshments 24-hours a day in hydration centers, a bistro and pub.
Included weekly housekeeping, linen service, trash service and appointment scheduling.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Individualized and small group programs and trips throughout each day.
*Additional fees apply
Learn More About Assisted Living
Need help determining costs or financing assisted living?
The cost of assisted living can vary based on a number of factors. Once you find a Benchmark assisted living community that’s right for you, our quick, 4-step assessment will help determine your monthly costs.
The Financial Concierge Service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
Is it the right time to consider senior
*Some services may be subject to additional fees and amenities and services may vary by community. Please consult
a specific location for additional information.