Mind & Memory
Care - The Branches
of North Attleboro
MIND & MEMORY CARE
At The Branches of North Attleboro residents are rallied around with family-centric, around-the-clock care in an intimate neighborhood environment devoted to nurturing meaningful connections. They also benefit from engaging programs that have been recognized statewide for innovation.
Mind & Memory Care Levels
- Our Mind & Memory Plan is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of cueing and reminders. Residents are appropriate for our Mind & Memory Care Plan if they generally exhibit mild cognitive impairment and no or limited behaviors such as aggression or resistance to care.
- Our Mind & Memory I Plan is for residents whose care needs consist primarily of a minimal level of physical assistance with activities of daily living, and minimal levels of cognitive impairment.
- Our Mind & Memory II Plan is for residents whose care needs require a moderate amount of physical assistance with several activities of daily living, and who generally exhibit moderate cognitive impairment.
- Our Mind & Memory III Plan is for residents whose care needs require a substantial amount of physical assistance with several activities of daily living, and who generally exhibit severe cognitive impairment and/or associated behaviors.
- Our Mind & Memory IV Plan is for residents who have extensive needs, for example: a need for total care with one or more activities of daily living, or a substantial amount of assistance is warranted on a daily basis.
- Our Mind & Memory V Plan is for residents who need total assistance with all aspects of care, as well as usage of a mechanical or electrical lift for transfers on an ongoing basis. They may also require extensive emotional/behavioral support.
Personalized, needs-based care to support individual abilities
Genuinely caring for someone means always wanting to do the absolute best for them, which is why we tailor our care to their precise needs while empowering them to feel as independent as possible. Our associates receive advanced training and provide loving assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing, with the utmost dignity.
Our residents also spend their days in award-winning, holistic programs designed to address cognitive skills, provide a sense of purpose and help them enjoy each new day. Off-site trips and offerings that harness our many relationships with schools and organizations within our greater community are a highlight. Our residents also enjoy therapeutic gardening programs with Green City Growers, giving back, Creative Corner arts activities and social hours with live music that help continue their routines.
Mind & Memory Care for those with dementia
- Community oversight by a long-time registered nurse
- Multiple state awards for programming innovation and volunteerism
- 24/7 assistance with daily living activities, including medication management using our biometric safes and feeding assistance, by caregivers trained in memory loss, empathy and Benchmark’s award-winning Connect First communication program
- An invigorating setting where there is always something exciting to see, do, taste and smell
- Comfortable apartments and common areas designed for connecting—outdoor patio with raised garden beds, living spaces with cozy fireplaces, fitness center, formal dining room, hair salon and more
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style on plates with contrasting colors to stimulate appetite. Special diets and additional support are also available.
Support that strengthens bonds between those living with memory loss, their families and our associates.
Choose from private or shared companion suites that can be decorated to feel more like home and also include accessibility features.
Secure Common AreasAdditional shared living spaces, such as hair salons, secure outdoor courtyards and more with special colors, lighting and visual cues to support cognition and resident independence.
Our Culture of Caring
Associates who are Called to Care, specially trained and Certified Dementia Practitioners.
24/7 Personalized Care
Needs-based help with activities of daily living as determined by a nursing assessment.
Enhanced health support
Resident’s choice of outside health providers or access to on-site providers, such as physicians and rehabilitation services.
Treasure chests, journey stations, art and music therapy, gardening, audio programs and more.
Scheduled local transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and community events.
Healthy Meals & Snacks
Served restaurant-style with adaptive dining, assistance and texture modified diets available.
Adaptive Technology & Solutions
Specially selected tools to enhance social, emotional and physical health.
Read More About Mind & Memory Care
Need help determining costs or financing memory care?
Whether you need helping making a quick transition or have a little bit more time, the Financial Concierge service can connect you to a third party who can provide information about bridge loans and Veteran’s benefits.
BENCHMARK'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Benchmark's response was swift, impactful and well received. Our residents' and associates' health and safety is always our top priority.
We were one of the first senior living providers to begin limiting, restricting and screening visitors and associates in our communities. With policies guided by leading experts, we are maintaining strict infection control procedures, are closely screening and testing associates and residents when needed. We have mandated the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our associates company-wide. We are thrilled to have 96% of our residents vaccinated. All while delivering frequent, transparent communication, which has continued to earn us high praise from our residents and their families.