Crescent Point at Niantic—Assisted living and Mind and Memory Care in a picturesque, seaside setting.
Located across from Crescent Beach, for 20+ years, Crescent Point has provided some of the area’s finest assisted living and mind and memory care.
- Serene setting with stunning water views
- Supportive community where family comes first
- Personalized, needs-based care and compassionate services
- Vast amenities for a range of interest and activity levels
Comfort and care that feels like home
No matter what level of care, every Benchmark resident at Crescent Point enjoys all the things that make life good—convenient comforts, great food, and a thriving social community full of activities.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Comfort & Convenience
At Crescent Point, the quaint town of Niantic and views of the Niantic Bay set the stage for welcoming community living. Take advantage of modern conveniences, comfortable spaces and a full calendar of diverse offerings to enjoy life to the fullest.
Supportive associates with decades of experience nurturing and guiding residents.
Sense of Belonging
Daily activities to build connections and confidence, with individual and group options for music, art, movies and more.
Focus on Continued Health and Wellness
Resident’s choice of care providers or access to our suggested on-site providers.
Balance of Independence and Assistance
Help within reach when needed—from housekeeping and laundry, to transportation and concierge services.
Choose a space that feels just right.
Living & Care
Types of Care Offered Here
Assisted Living — Care, security and community.
- Resident-first care from compassionate and caring staff
- Nurturing environment with extensive activity choices
- Coordination of health management from onsite medical staff
- Experiences that nurture passions and connections
- Nutritious meals served in a relaxed, communal setting
- Concierge services to deliver a helping hand when needed
Mind & Memory Care
Mind & Memory Care — Special care for those with memory impairment.
- Associates who regularly attend quality trainings delivering trusted care
- Carefully designed living spaces for comfort and security
- Innovative cognitive therapies and companion services available
- Flexible diets and meal assistance based on personal needs
- Resident’s choice of care providers or access to our suggested on-site providers
Respite Care — A short-term stay when you or your loved one needs a break, some extra care or even just to try us out.
Personalized, 24/7 needs-based care as determined by a nursing assessment
Sensory dining with healthy, chef prepared meals
Texture modified diets and feeding assistance
Resident’s choice of care providers or access to our suggested on-site providers
Therapeutic experiences including research-based, sensory programs
Specially designed living spaces that support mental processing
Meet Your Executive Director:
Jessica Colangelo was a skilled nursing administrator for over a decade. In 2019, she desired the opportunity to provide seniors with experiences to help them thrive and became executive director of Crescent Point.
What Brought You to Benchmark:
Benchmark has continually demonstrated their innovative approach to senior living, and I wanted to be a part of helping older people write their next chapter!
The furthest I've ever lived from my childhood home is my current home, which is 12 miles from where I grew-up.
Benchmark Communities Nearby
Benchmark's Purpose & Values
At Benchmark Senior Living, we transform lives through meaningful human connection.
Across all of our communities, our mission is to meet individuals where they are and connect them to the people, interests and things that matter most to them — at every stage of life. We are driven by our values: Called to Care, Better Together and Be the Benchmark.